- Nevada based Circa Sports has released lines for the Week Six NFL football schedule.
- In the Thursday night game, Kansas City is a -10.5 home favorite over Denver with the total set at 47.
- In the MVP futures market, San Francisco quarterback Brock Purdy is now a +450 co-favorite with Kansas City QB Patrick Mahomes.
Las Vegas based Circa Sports has released lines for Week Six NFL football action.
Buffalo is the biggest favorite on the board in Week Six, despite losing to Jacksonville last week. Buffalo is favored by 14 over New York for the match up on Sunday. Another double digit favorite favorite is Miami, who is currently favored by 13.5 over Carolina. This is the second-straight week Miami has been favored by at least 13.
Circa Sports expects Monday night’s game between Dallas and Los Angeles to be one of the closest, and the highest scoring of the week. Dallas, coming off a blowout loss to San Francisco, is favored by just 2 on the road against Los Angeles. The total of 51 is also the highest of the week.
Here’s the rundown of Week Six NFL action from Circa Sports:
- Denver at Kansas City (-10.5, 47)
- Tennessee vs Baltimore (-4, 41)
- Washington at Atlanta (-2.5, 43)
- Minnesota (-3, 45) at Chicago
- Seattle at Cincinnati (-2.5, 44.5)
- San Francisco (-6.5, 37) at Cleveland
- New Orleans (-1.5, 42.5) at Houston
- Indianapolis at Jacksonville (-4, 45)
- Carolina at Miami (-13.5, 48.5)
- Detroit (-3, 44) at Tampa Bay
- New England at Las Vegas (-3, 42)
- Arizona at LAR (-7, 48.5)
- Philadelphia (-7, 41) at NYJ
- NYG at Buffalo (-14, 45)
- Dallas (-2, 51) at LAC
Circa is also reporting a significant move in the NFL MVP betting market. San Francisco quarterback Brock Purdy is now a co-favorite to win MVP. When Circa Sports opened the MVP market on June 30, Purdy was listed at +6000. After week one, Purdy’s number was bet all the way down to +2200. Purdy has since moved up the list throughout the season. After Sunday night’s big primetime win against Dallas, which included Purdy throwing four touchdowns, he is now listed as a +450 co-favorite with Patrick Mahomes.
Circa also provided this timeline of Purdy’s pricing dating back to June 30:
- June 30: +6000
- August 24: +5500
- September 12: +2200
- September 19: +2300
- September 22: +2000
- October 3: +1500
- October 10: +450
The current prices for the top betting interests in the MVP market:
- Patrick Mahomes +450
- Brock Purdy +450
- Josh Allen +510
- Jalen Hurts +650
- Tua Tagovailoa +750
- Justin Herbert +1300
- Lamar Jackson +1500
- Trevor Lawrence +2500
- Christian McCaffrey +2500
Circa is based in downtown Las Vegas and is among the country’s most influential oddsmakers. They recently opened their first retail sportsbook outside of Nevada at American Place in Waukegan, Illinois. The offer mobile wagering in Nevada, Iowa, Colorado and Illinois with a launch in Kentucky on deck.